Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 2 December 2017

No Peeking!

It's Day 2 of the new digital release at Whimsy Stamps! I had some fun with the new Christmas Wish Sentiments - this set has both images and sentiments! 

I don't know about anyone else, but as a child I and my brothers of course, needed to be reminded we were not allowed to peek at our presents under the tree let alone pick them up and shake them - yikes! 

I think this cute little reindeer just got caught don't you??




After printing my stamp and colouring him with alcohol markers I cut him out using a circle die and then used my circle cutter to cut a cardstock backing for it. I added this to digital paper from Whimsy (link below) and added some Stickles to the present bows and sparkly gumdrops for ornaments. 
I printed and die cut the sentiment and added a matching paper clip and bow. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Christmas Wish Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Time Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT2 CT4 TN3 TN6 TN7 EB6 EB3 EB5 CG4 DG3 JG6 DR5 DR1 DR7
Copics: B00 B01 BG01 RV11 RV32 RV34 

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



1 comment :

  1. Somehow I missed this lol...... Super cute, love the sparkle and enamel dot ornaments!! You aways make the best cards!

    ReplyDelete