Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Magic

It's Day 2 of the August new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop!

Anyone who knows or follows me knows how much I love horses. When I saw the Wind Beneath My Wings stamp I knew I had to colour it up! 

I kept my layout CAS (Clean and Simple) to keep the focus on this gorgeous stamp and ink blended my background paper so it was the perfect colours. 




After printing off my stamp I coloured it with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it using manicure scissors. I added some honey gold Nuvo crystal drops to the wings using a fine tip paint brush. 
I ink blended the background paper and cut them out using the hand stitched nested rectangle dies (link below). 
Some simple, black enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Wind Beneath My Wings - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment - Christmas Moments



Spectrum Markers: IG1 IG2 IG3 IG5 TN4 TN6 TN8 TN3

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper in the new release! 

Do you like participating in challenges. Click this link and come play along in our Whimsy Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments :

Post a Comment