Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Live Life

Welcome Back OCS Fans! 

I have one last card to share with you from the new Think Spring release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

My card for today features the oh so pretty "Adrianna" and the "Life In Bloom" sentiment. Adrianna looks like she is ready for a prom, wedding or even a birthday party don't you think? The possibilities with this beauty are endless.

This image is also the perfect to practice colouring hair and folds in fabric.....something I need to practice more! but I'm ok with the results on this one. 



 After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out with a stitched rectangle square and popped it up using some foam dots. Some Bo Bunny paper was the perfect colour palette for this beauty. I had another paper combo picked but well.....let's just say the colours weren't quite right when I was done colouring.

Some Crystal Stickles added to the flower centre and the underskirt for a little bling. Some lacey corner dies, cotton lace ribbon and glittered gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Adrianna (TT113) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Life In Bloom (GG021) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Bella Rosa Collection - Bo Bunny
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, Stitched Rectangle die - YNS, Corner die set - Whimsy Stamps, Crystal Stickles, White Gelly Roll pen, cotton lace ribbon - stash, Candy Land Glittered gumdrops - YNS, Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, 3D foam dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 FS8 EB6 EB3 EB5 BT3 BT4 BT5 DR5 DR7

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Spring challenge. Here's the link: April Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Ahhhhh!!!!! Adrianna is gorgeous! Your coloured her perfectly! I love that lace bow, a very pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete