Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Bunny Hugs

Happy Wednesday OCS fans! 

Have you had a chance to pop by the OCS website to see the full "Think Spring" release from High Hopes yet? There are so many cute, fun Spring and Easter images I honestly can't pick a favourite - can you?

This week I created with "Bunny Hugs" and the "Some Bunny Loves You" sentiment. We all need a hug once and awhile - why not from a soft, squishy bunny?


I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers then fussy cut it. As my card design came together I realized I need some kind of backing on her to make her pop a little so I cut her out again leaving a thin white cardstock edge. Since I had the white cardstock out, I cut a doily and ran it through a polka dot embossing folder to add some texture. A couple pieces of die foliage and some "stamens" from my stash were added to flowers to create my embellishments. A few matching crystals in the flower centres and some polka dots on her skirt finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Bunny Hugs (TT115) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Some Bunny Loves You (HH055) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Watercolour Wash, Hearts and Stripes, Sweet Celebrations - My Favourite Things 
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, White Gelly Roll pen, Making Memories Scrapbook stitches, Classic Circle and foliage die - Spellbinders, Doily Trio Two Set - YNS, flowers and stamens - stash, 3D Pop dots - Forever In Time, Crystazzi Crystals. 

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 TN1 EB1 EB2 FS8 PP1 PP3 PP5 BT3 BT4 BT5 

Don't forget to drop by the One Crazy Stamper booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener Waterloo this weekend (Apr. 7 and 8) and say "Hi"! 

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Think Spring challenge. Here's the link: April Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow that all came together beautifully! Loved seeing the "before" and how it all worked out in the end! Awesome colouring and love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete