Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Springtime Joy

I hope you are enjoying our Anything Goes month here at OCS. It has been fun to see all of the different stamps High Hopes has to offer! 

My post today features "Mary Angel" and the "Springtime Joy" sentiment. 

I don't know about you but when I was a kid one of the best parts of Spring was the puddles! There was nothing better then grabbing your favourite pair of rubber boots  - or not - and going out and playing in the puddles. 




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a stitching mark and piercing marks die. I also cut out a doily die to place behind it to add a little "frill". 
I cut and double matted my patterned paper from Doodlebug and added some matching cardstock after running it through a cloud embossing folder.

Some Stickles were added to Mary's wings and I added some matching pink polka dot so to the umbrella with a marker. 

I had a fun Spring themed die set I used to cut out my rubber boot and umbrella. Some matching twine and some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Mary Angel (Q020) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Springtime Joy (F019) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento Star Dust Stickles, Pink Staedler marker, Hey Baby Sparkly gumdrops - YNS, Clouds embossing folder - Darice, Cute Kite and Umbrella die set - YNS, Circles with Stitching Marks and Piercing Marks dies - YNS, Doily Trio Set One - YNS, Twine - American Crafts

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 EB6 EB5 1G1 1G3 1G5 PP1 PP3 PP4 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 
Copis: B00 BG01 B02

 Join us for the Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: March Challenge


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. I love Mary Angel!! Love the glitter on her wings and the umbrella and boot die cuts look so adorable on your card! Awesome card once again!!

    ReplyDelete