Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 14 November 2016

Friends

I totally adore this digital image from Miss Daisy Stamps. Meet "Alannah" and her little bird friend - how sweet are these two!?!

I created this card to share in an "Add Blue" challenge and I chose the blue greys for my colour palette.



I coloured my image using alcohol markers and cut it out using a circle die and adding it to a doily I cut out with a die. The sentiment was created on my computer and cut out with a stitched oval die. I added a banner with a heart, corner dies, ribbon and some sparkly enamel dots. I like my winter/Christmas cards to have a little bling. Hero Arts glitter was added to the snow on the fence. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Alannah - Miss Daisy Stamps
Sentiment: Script MT Bold and Bradley Hand IT - computer 
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter Collection - Bo Bunny
Doily Trio One Set - YNS, Fishtail Banner Dies - YNS, Build A Banner and Corner Dies - Whimsy Stamps, Classic Circle Die - Spellbinders
Antique Linen Distress Ink, Galena Ribbon and White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 BT2 GB8 GB10 EB5 FS5 FS2 TN2 DR5 DR1 DR7 JG2 JG6 JG4

I am entering this card into the "Add Blue" challenge at Miss Daisy Stamps Create and Share group
and into the Anything Goes - Bonus theme: Winter/Christmas in the Spectrum Noir Challenge on Facebook

I hope you have enjoyed my post tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. She is so cute! Love the blues! Good luck in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete