Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 11 September 2016

Snow Fun!!

I have to be honest, I have alot of things I should be doing but the "fall" feel of the weather this morning was a good excuse for me to have a little play until it warms up. 

I wanted to do a card to enter into a challenge for something different and fun, so I grabbed my stamp, markers and supplies and here is what I came up with.




I had some fun colouring Waddles with alcohol markers and cutting him out with the matching die to this set. I added some glitter to his hat and the snow at the back of his tobbogan. Two stitched square dies gave me the perfect tool to make my frame to keep the focus on the stamp. A tree stamped with matching green ink gave me the perfect background for my stitched snow hills. Some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Waddles - Snow Fun, Load Up (tree) - Your Next Stamp
Dies: Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Squares, Double Stitched Hills - Your Next Stamp 
White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Sugarplums - Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Certainly Celery - Stampin' Up! 
Quickie Glue Pen, Hero Arts Glitter

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 PP3 PP5 DR3 BT4 BT6 BT7 

The Sketch


I am entering this card in the Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #47.

Happy Sunday! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :