Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 20 July 2016

And The Lights Were Hung....

We are continuing with our Christmas in July posts here at One Crazy Stamper. 

Today my card features an older High Hopes stamp called "Lg. Christmas Mouse". He seems to have gotten himself in quite the predicament and it makes me giggle. 


Close Up


After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I used my circle cutter to cut him out as well as a background piece of cardstock and popped him up with pop dots. I added silver Wink of Stella to the lights (where they join the cord) and clear Wink of Stella on all the light bulbs. An embossing folder gave me some texture on the piece of white cardstock behind him. The sentiment was typed on my computer and it came from the Twas the night before Christmas poem..I just changed a few words. The sentiment is adhered with pop dots and a mini clip with ribbon. Sparkly gumdrops and ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Lg. Christmas Mouse (S168) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper: Mistletoe Collection - Bo Bunny, December Documented - Simple Stories
Fiskars Circle Cutter, Polka Dots Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Ribbon - Celebrate It, 3D Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Holly Jolly Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Mini paper clip - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2 TN3 TN6 TN7 FS8 1G2 1G4 1G7 CR7 CR11 DR7 CT1 CT2 CT4 CG4 DG3 JG6

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations in this month's Christmas In July Challenge - here's the link to come play along. 


If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



2 comments :

  1. What an adorable card! Your colouring of the mouse is amazing and the lights look so real! Hope you have a great day after all it is your Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete