Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 5 June 2016

I...C....U....

I had a little bit of time to play in my craft room this afternoon. I made a card to include in the latest challenge at Art Impresssions - "Layer It On Me" (link below). 

I love when I have stamp sets that help me get in touch with my cheeky side...pardon the pun! 




I started by colouring my image with alcohol markers and fussy cutting him out. He is popped up with pop dots. I added a layer of cardstock, a layer of patterned paper, a polaroid die and file folder, the word notes and the sentiment. My card is finished off with some grey gumdrops. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Get Well - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper: Bundle Of Joy Dots and Stripes - Echo Park
Dies: Instalove Polaroid Die, Little Notes Die Set - Your Next Stamp, File Folder - Fabulous Finds - Cricut
Love Earth Gumdrops
Copic XpressIt cardstock, Tuxedo Black Ink and Marker - Memento, Cardstock - Recollections.

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 BT1 BT3 BT4 IG1 IG3 IG4

I am entering this into Art Impressions Challenge 185 - "Layer It On Me".

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Have a great week!

3 comments :

  1. So cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I love this stamp set and your card if fantastic! Love the design!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, he's amazing - thanks for playing with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete