Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 14 May 2016

Laughed So Hard..

The weather is really cold and rainy where I live today and I have a thousand and one things to do but I decided I needed some crafty time first! 

This set called "Laughing" from the Art Impressions Girlfriend line just cracks me up!! This will end up being my best friends Birthday card (and yes there is a reason I used this sentiment!) shhh don't tell her :)



I started by colouring the stamp with SN alcohol markers and then fussy cut it. I used patterned paper from Doodlebug and die cut a doily to put behind the girls. Some pop dots behind the fussy cut image add some dimension to my card. Ribbon, a butterfly charm and some silver glitter gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe

Stamp: Laughing - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper: Spring Garden - Doodlebug 
Ribbon: Celebrate It
Silver Glitter Gumdrops: YNS
Doily: Doily Trio Two Set - YNS
Banner Die: Fishtail Banner Dies - YNS
Dusk blue ink - Martha Stewart, Silver Wink of Stella, Forever in time Pop Dots, butterfly charm (stash).

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2 TN3 TN4 TN7 EB6 EB3 EB8 FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 BT3 BT4 BT5 BT7 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 OR1

I am entering this card into the current challenge at Art Impressions - Laughing With You. just for fun :) 

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome :)


4 comments :

  1. Awesome Donna! I used to be able to relate to that sentiment! LOL. So glad you entered the Art Impression challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love everything about this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile!! I'm sure your girlfriend will love this - gorgeous colouring, Donna! So glad to have you joining us this week for our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and this image never fails to make me smile! BTW, If you are looking for another fun challenge why not check-out the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog? Jo x

    ReplyDelete