Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 23 May 2016

Get Well Nurse

Victoria Day weekend means I get an extra day off and after doing a little gardening decided to play in my craft space. I feel a little guilty because it is 22 degrees and sunny today but I was out in the sun for part of the day. 

I purchased the Get Well set by Art Impressions at Michaels a few weeks ago and have been itching to get it inked up. This set is so fun and I had a hard time deciding which card to do first! 


I coloured the nurse with alcohol markers and fussy cut her out. A new die set called Little Notes Die set from Your Next Stamp was the perfect set for this stamp......after all patient charts are kept on clipboards by their bed :) The nurse is popped up with pop dots. 
The patterned paper is from MME, and it is hard to see in the photo but the needle tip and stethascope are done with Silver Wink of Stella and her earrings are done with Gold Wink of Stella. A few sparkly gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Get Well - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper: Now and Then "Izzy" - MME
Gold and Silver Wink of Stella pens
Cosmic Crush Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Pop Dots: Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 1G2 1G4 1G5 OR1 OR2 

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always appreciated!

1 comment :

  1. All of your Art Impressions cards are so cute! I just pinned them all to the Ai Pinterest boards. People will be so inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete