Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Make It Better

Wow! It's the first of March and spring is just around the corner! 

A new month means a new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper. 

I am a horse lover, well an animal lover to be honest, but horses hold a special place in my heart and always will. I grew up riding my friends horses and had the pleasure of being owned by one - yes you read that correctly lol, for 12.5 years. 

I have more then a few horse stamps but when I saw this one from Your Next Stamp I knew I had to add it to my "collection". There are two stamps with sentiments in this set and it is available at One Crazy Stamper. 



I started by colouring my stamp and cutting it out with a stitched square die. I inked the edges and mounted it on cardstock. The patterned paper is cut using fishtail banner dies. Some green vines, a flower and gumdrops (my favourite) finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Jessica With Her Horse - Your Next Stamp
Dies: Stitched Squares, Fishtail Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp
Build A Banner, Vines die - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Bundle of Joy (Echo Park),Necessities - Wood (MME)
 Copic Xpress It cardstock, Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, flower (stash)

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 TN2 TN6 TN7 EB6 EB3 EB5 CG3 CG4 PP3 PP5 DR3 CT2 CT4 GB11 BT2 EB6

I hope you enjoy all of the inspiration from the design team and will come play along with this month's Anything Goes Challenge - we can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to stop by One Crazy Stamper online or the store for your crafting needs.......or wants


Thanks for stopping by! Until next time.....




2 comments :

  1. Donna this is so cute! I love the paper piecing you did and your horse is coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the stamp and the coloring, great card, nice added touch with that flower...wahoo! Amazing job friend!

    ReplyDelete