Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 6 February 2016

Smiles For You

My best friend has been in the hospital recovering from surgery for just over a week. She loves penguins so in between visits I have been working on her card. 

I knew I wanted to use penguins but I wasn't sure about a layout. On Friday, Your Next Stamp started a new sketch and colour challenge and the sketch fit perfectly with the idea I had in mind for my Get Well Card. 



I love to have some bling or glitter on my cards. It is very hard to see in the picture but the hearts on the penguins stomachs and the tips on the umbrellas have Clear Wink of Stella on them so they are very glittery. 

The Sketch


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Waddles Summer Fun (and matching die) - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Hello Spring - Little Yellow Bicycle
Stitched Rectangle Dies - Your Next Stamp
Fishtail Banner Die - Your Next Stamp 
Clear Wink of Stella 
Candy Land Glittered Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Forever In Time Pop Dots

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1 BP1 BP2 BP4 BP7 TB2 1G1 1G2 1G4 

I am entering this card in the Sketch and Colour Challenge #32 at Your Next Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 

3 comments :

  1. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. I love the Waddles!! Great use of the Sketch, Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card to give your friend. I am sure she will really appreciate it. I think you did a great job with Waddle and this sketch. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete