Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 November 2015

Naughty or Nice?

Today my post features Winking Snowman, one of the super cute snowmen from the Joys of the Season new release at High Hopes. 





I just think this snowman is way too cute! I wanted to use a fun sentiment because of the wink. After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers,I chose  some pieces of turquoise and white cardstock. 
I cut the white piece to size and ran it through a snowflake embossing folder. I chose to use the "negative" side of the paper so the snowflakes are indented instead of raised - that's the "naughty" part of my card
I added some patterned paper to the outside edge, and created and printed the sentiment from my computer. Some punched out snowflakes and some glittery enamel dots finish off the card. 

Card Recipe 
Patterned Paper: Altitude Collection - Bo Bunny 
Sentiment: Lucida Calligraphy font - Computer
Snowflakes: Marvy Punch
Snowflakes Embossing folder - Darice 
Enamel Dots: Glitter Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Makers Used: TN1 EB1 EB2 BT3 BT4 BT5 BT7 BT9 PL2 PL3 Black BG2 CT1 CT4 GB11 DR4 CR6 Blender

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. He is way too cute! Love the teals! The embossed white with just a strip of patterned paper looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete