Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 8 October 2015

Spooktacular Friend

My card today features Scary Kitty one of the cute new releases from the Joys of the Seasons release at High Hopes Stamps. There are a ton of cute stamps in this release!  I have to be honest though.......I don't find this kitty very scary - I think it's very cute! I have a number of friends who have and love cats so it will be fun to decide who gets this one!

                                                Donna


I coloured my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut it (no surprise lol). I popped  the stamp up and mounted it on a patterned paper and cardstock circle I cut with a Spellbinders die. I added the orange photo corners and the Whimsy corner die and finished it off with some gumdrops. I did the sentiment on my computer and printed it directly on my background paper. The brackets are a stamp and finishes off my sentiment. The finished card size is 4.5"x 4.5".

Spectrum Noir Marker List
TN1 TN2 EB3 PP1 PP2 OR1 OR2 GB9 DG2 DG4 EB6 EB8 TB2 TB1 TB9 CT4 GB5 GB7 GB9 BG5 BG7 BG10

Card Recipe
Patterned Paper: Autumn Crisp - American Crafts, Fall Blessings - Carta Bella, Autumn Splendor - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Standard Circles - Spellbinders, Whimsy Stamps corner die, Quickutz
Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Bracket Stamp - Your Next Stamp
3D Foam Squares - Scrapbook Adhesives
Sentiment: Computer - Boopee and Calibri fonts
                                                              
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. I love this! All the layers are perfect and Scary Kitty is coloured gorgeously! Love the photo corners! Are those gumdrops from trip 1, 2 or 3? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Donna!
    Love the layout of the card an all the pretty embellishments you used.
    Your coloring is awesome, the friends who gets this card is going to be supper happy!!!
    Blessing Carolina F.

    ReplyDelete