Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 15 March 2015

Waddles Happy Birthday!

I made this card for someone very special in my life. She loves penguins and is turning "29" again in the very near future. I can't tell you who because she "stalks" me so hopefully she won't see this before her birthday lol! 






Card Recipe

Stamp: Waddles Summer Fun! - Your Next Stamp
Spectrum Noir Markers
Beak/Feet CT1 CT4 GB5
Penguin BG5 BG7 BG10
Flowers CT1 CT2 CT4 CR1 CR7 PP4 PP5 LY2 LY3

Paper Folding - Paper Pizazz Diamond Folds stencil 
Patterned Paper - The Paper Loft - Totally Scrumptious
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Crystazzi Crystals
Sentiment: Computer Generated 

I am entering this into Sketch Challenge #9 at Your Next Stamp. I followed the sketch but turned it sideways.


I hope you had a great weekend! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 





3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Love the paper folding and of course that penguin is just the cutest! I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and bright card - love how you colored it and all the detail! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete