Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 March 2015

Think Spring

Hello my name is Donna and I am honoured and excited to be part of the design team at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. What a talented, fun group of ladies!


For my post today I am sharing  a card featuring Bunny with Tulip and Sign Post


 I fussy cut the bunny, added some pop dots and voila!  The sign post is also fussy cut, both are coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers.  

The sentiment on the sign was hand printed but this stamp comes with six sentiments that can be used for a number of different themes - how cool is that! 

I used an overhead transparency run through my die cutting machine with an icicle border die from Impression Obsession and topped with some snow using Snow Writer by Deco Art. 

A light blue chalk pencil gave me just the right colour for a sky background. The snow banks are cut using a My Creative Time die and the little pieces of grass peeking though the snow are cut using the Spring Grass die from YNS. The twine is from American Crafts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, this card was seriously fun to do! Spring is just around the corner right?!


Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts and comments are appreciated.




1 comment :

  1. Great Card Donna! Love all the details of you card, specially the icecle

    ReplyDelete