Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 March 2015

Classy Clydesdale

Whooo Hooo!!! New Release day is finally here! Be sure to head on over to the  High Hopes website see all of the new stamps in this release!

Today I am featuring "Classy Clydesdale" from the new release for my card.

I am a horse lover so I had alot of fun playing with this stamp and I also know a few Clydesdale owners so this is going to be a fun stamp to have in my collection. 

Without further ado let me introduce Classy Clydesdale...........





I coloured the horse in classic Clydesdale colours with my Spectrum Noir Markers (list below)  and fussy cut it. The sentiment is computer generated and the saying is from a frame I have in my home. The patterned papers is from Creative Imaginations and some pieces I had on hand.

Spectrum Noir List

Horse: TN7 TN9 TN8
Bridle: BT9 TB9
Hooves: IG1 1G4 1G7
Mane/Tail: BG7 BG10 BG8
Ribbon: TN1 EB1

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colourblox
Banner with Heart: Build A Banner Die - Whimsy Stamps
Flourish Stamp: Autumn Leaves
Fence: Cricut - Old West
Crystals - Crystazzi 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.




1 comment :

  1. Dona your card is so pretty, and the sentiment is so adorable. My daughters and I love horses too.

    ReplyDelete