Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Happy Mother's Day - Easel Card

It is VERY cold again here in my little part of Ontario - a perfect evening to finish off a card I started on the weekend.

I will end up making two, three or more Mother's Day cards - one for my mom, my mother in-law and my mom always asks me to make a card for my grandmother that she can give her. I like to give her a couple different choices. 

This is my first ever easel card - I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. It will be interesting to see who ends up receiving this one............

It's hard to tell but my build a banner butterfly in the top left corner is actually a coral pink paper - not red as it appears. It matches the flowers perfectly in real life. Need to work on my lighting I see......


Side View


Card Recipe
Stamp: Emily - Wee Stamps from Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Baby - Simple Stories 
Ink: Distress Ink - Old Paper
Butterflies: Butterfly Border Die - Whimsy Stamps
Flowers: from my stash
Other dies: Build A Banner Die & Vines Die - both from Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Day Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: CG1, DG2, DG4, FS8, PP4, PP6, TN3, TN6, TN7, BT1, BT4, BT3, BT5, BT7, FS2, FS3, TN2, GG1, GG2, GG3, 1G1, 1G2, 1G4

Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm! 

No comments :

Post a Comment