Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 3 December 2017

Cowgirl Smile

Today I had a chance to take a break from making Christmas cards to colour up this oh so sweet digital stamp from Digi Doodles Studio for their Anything Goes Challenge. 

Anyone who knows me knows I love horses so this is one of those "perfect for me" stamps. It reminds me of my horse and I - he didn't necessarily like hugs in the beginning but he came to like them and even hugged me back a couple of times.



After colouring this sweet stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I popped it up with pop dots because I really wanted it to be the focus of the card. I mixed and matched some patterned paper and cut out a matching banner die and heart. Some cotton lace ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Cowgirl Up - Digi Doodle Studio 
Sentiment: You Make Me Smile - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Creavtive Imaginations, Echo Park, Simple Stories
Build a banner die - Whimsy Stamps, Photo Corners - Quickutz, Love me some Latte gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Cotton lace ribbon. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 IG2 IG3 IG5 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB6 EB4 EB5 CG2 CG4 GB8 GB10 EB5 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS6 CT1 CT2 GY4
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Thanks for stopping by! 









1 comment :

  1. This is just the perfect stamp for you! Love how you coloured it and those polka dots are too cute! Awesome my talented enabler!!

    ReplyDelete