Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Puppy Christmas

This month I got to create with an older stamp called "Christmas Treat". I have a dog and it is always fun to bring him treats - any new toy that squeaks is a hit in his world! He also loves his cheddar cheese flavoured snacks........yes he is a spoiled little man!! 

I wonder what Santa will bring him this year.......




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched oval die. I added this super cute image to paper from the Mad 4 Plaid collection from Photo Play. A die cut holly in the corner and some fun paw print curling ribbon from my stash and my favourite embellishment - gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Christmas Treat - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sm. Christmas Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Mad 4 Plaid - Photo Play 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitched oval die - YNS, Icicle Stickles - Ranger, Sterling Silver Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Cupid gumdrops - YNS, ribbon - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR5 DR1 DR7 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 EB2 FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 JG2 JG4 JG6 IG1 IG3 MB1 MB3 MB4 black
                                             Copics: B00 B02 BG01
                                         
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


4 comments :

  1. Love seeing older stamps used as they are just too cute! Your card is adorable and I l love that paw print ribbon, the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable Donna. Love the layout, colours and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks absolutely amazing! Love how you coloured the image and your card design. Also, love the paw print ribbon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete