Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Cowgirl Winter Fun!

Welcome to the "Winter Joy" new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! 

I had the pleasure of working with "Snowman Cowboy".....a perfect stamp for me for those that know me . I was a bit of a rebel with this one - I decided to make it a snowman Cowgirl! 

Our cowgirl is done her chores and what is a gal to do once chores are done and she needs some winter fun?!? Why try to lasso a snowflake of course!!




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a circle die and added some stitch marks using a die as well. I stamped and fussy cut my snowflake leaving a small white border and added some Stickles to it for a little bling. I also added Stickles to the snow on the fence. I stamped the sentiment - perfect for this card I think - and cut it out using a stitched oval die. Some fun bobble ribbon as I call it and sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snowman Cowboy, Snowflake 2 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Roundin Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sugar Plum - MME, Creative Imaginations
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Star Dust Stickles, stitching marks die - YNS, stitched oval die - YNS, Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers:BT3 MB1 MB3 MB4 BG5 BG7 EB3 EB6 EB5 PP1 PP3 PP5 EB1 EB2
Copics: B02 B04 B06
                                            
                                      
 ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


5 comments :

  1. I am totally squealing over here! This is awesome and I love the snowman done in pink! Perfect Cowgirl and love the layout too! Wow must have been so much fun fussy cutting that star LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Donna! Love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete