Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 15 October 2017

Reindeer Wishes

Welcome back to another Anything Goes Challenge at Whimsy Stamps. This month I am still working away at my Christmas cards. When I saw the reindeer set by Tracy Wray, I knew they were perfect for one of my nephews Christmas cards. 



After printing my stamp to the size I wanted I coloured it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol makers. I cut my patterned paper to fit my 5x5 card size and glued it down. The frantage I used on the circle around my stamp went a little crazy - who knew it would stick where there's no versa mark ink?! but I decided to use the image anyway since it looks like he is in a snowfall. I cut and layered some snowflakes from the retired snowflake border die and added them to some leaves from Crissy Armstrong's new Christmas Branches die set. Some sparkly gumdrops, stickles on his hat and a twine bow finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Reindeer 1 - Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Digital Stamps
Sentiment: Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Clear Stamps
Christmas Branches Dies Set - Whimsy Stamps

Have you got your Whimsy stamps and dies out yet? Here is the link to come play along!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website for the products I used as well as many, many more stamps, dies and digital paper to name a few, to help get you inspired!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



4 comments :

  1. Awe!!! He is adorable and I love the Snow all over!!! The layout is awesome as is your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card ! Love his cap and muffler u have coloured it so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna,
    Love the paper and coloringđź’–

    ReplyDelete