Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Hittin' The Slopes

We are hittin' the slopes with "Penguin Skier" from the new digital stamp release at Whimsy Stamps. 

I love Crissy Armstrong's penguins - they are always up to something and this month is no exception as we get ready for winter and snow!




After printing my stamp and colouring it with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. Glossy accents on his goggles and liquid applique on his hat give some fun textures. Next I printed my digital papers and laid out my easel card design. I added two different sentiments and added some snow hills cut my the stitched border die trio and trees to create my scene. Some twine and a few gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Skier - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Time, Snowman Sheet 2 - Whimsy Stamps
- Whimsy Stamps
Die: Stitched Border Die Trio - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS8 IG2 IG3 IG5
Copics: B02 B04 B06 B00 E31 E34 E37

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



2 comments :

  1. Wow this Penguin card is absolutely adorable!! Love how you did the Easel card and how you have him skiing down the hill!

    ReplyDelete