Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 15 September 2017

Snowmen Fall Unassembled

It's the 15th of the month and time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at Whimsy Stamps! 

I don't think you can ever start making Christmas cards early enough...although thinking about cold and Christmas is kinda tough in hot, humid weather! Top O' The Morning by Crissy Armstrong however, makes it easy to get into the Christmas card making mode - seriously - how cute is he with his bird friend!?!


After printing my stamp to the size I wanted I coloured it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol makers. I printed my digital paper and cut it the size I needed to complete me 5.5"x 5.5" card. Some glittery snow was added to the fence, lampost and a little under the snowman. Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen and Stickles add some fun bling to the pom pom and buttons. A lacy bow and some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Top O The Morning - Whimsy Digital Stamps
Sentiment: Snomwan Sheet 1 - Whimsy Digital Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Tidings Digital - Whimsy Stamps
Stitched Border Dies Trio - Whimsy Stamps

Have you got your Whimsy stamps and dies out yet? Here is the link to come play along!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website to see all of the amazing products they have to offer!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Another adorable card! Love the digital papers, the glitter and dots!! The fence and lamp post just set it off for a cute winter scene! You've done it again with another fabulous creation!!

    ReplyDelete