Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Happy Trick Or Treating

Happy Wednesday OCS fans! This week I have one more not too spooky Halloween card to share with you. 

My card features "Elvira's Kitty In Training", part of the Trick or Treat Greeting sentiment and the cat paw print from the Cat and Dog Paws set all from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I'm not sure what trick or spell Elvira is trying to teach her kitty  - gulp!



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. I cut my patterned paper layers out of a 6x6 pad from American Crafts. I had some fun Halloween confetti in my stash so I added some in a somewhat random pattern .. like they are weaving a spell. I masked off the part of the sentiment I wanted and stamped it using my Misti - love my Misti! 
Some ribbon and a paw print embellishment finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Elvira's Kitty In Training, Cat & Dog Paws - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Trick or Treat Greeting - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Boo-tiful Nights - American Crafts
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti, stitched rectangle die - YNS, classic circle die - Spellbinders, ribbon - Stampin' Up, Halloween confetti - stash

Spectrum Markers: GY1 GY2 GY4 OR1 OR2 OR3 CR8 AG1 AG2 AG4 BG5 BG7 BG10 PL4 PL5 black TN6 TN7 TN8
Copic: E31 E34 E37
                                     
 I hope you will ink up your favourite fall/halloween stamps and come play along in our  challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. Another super cute card!! Love that purple dress! Awesome idea to use the cat paw print too! You always come up with the best layouts too!

    ReplyDelete