Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 1 April 2017

Bunny Blossoms Easter

Hello OCS Fans! Can you believe it is April 1st already!?! I know I can't but it's is a fun time because a new month means a new release called "Think Spring" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and a new challenge! 

My challenge inspiration card features "Bunny Blossoms" and the "Happy Easter" sentiment from this new release. I just adore this bunny - so cute!!! 





I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers then cut it out using a stitched square die. My card layout is based on the new sketch to go along with this month's challenge. I have included the sketch below. 

The patterned paper I chose is from Bo Bunny and I added a paper doily from my stash in the corner. It is hard to see in the picture but I added some Stickles to the hearts in the banner and the little dots around the flowers - I like my "bling".  It is hard to see in the photo but I used a chalk pencil to add a few light blue clouds just for fun. A button, banner and some twine finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Bunny Blossoms (TT114) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Easter (GG019) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Felicity Collection - Bo Bunny 
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento, Stitched Square die - YNS, Crystal Stickles, Twine - American Crafts, Button - The Stockade, paper doily - stash, Misti

Spectrum Noir: TN1 EB1 EB2 FS6 CR3 CR1 PP1 PP3 CG4 DG3 JG6 CT2 CR1 CR7

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Think Spring challenge. Here's the link: April Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Hot diggity dog, this is cute, the image is for sure, and the coloring is awesome. Love that paper, nice touch with the doily, very cute. Way to go girl, hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love the added doily!! Loved seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This adorable Donna! Love the colours and details.

    ReplyDelete