Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 2 March 2017

Double Scoop Fun

Welcome to Day 2 of the March new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop.

I am an animal lover through and through so when I saw this new "Double Scoop Fun" digital stamp I just knew I had to colour it up! My dog is an ice cream fan but it doesn't agree with his stomach so he doesn't get much - I sneak him banana muffins instead....shhhh........





For this card, I started by going into the digital paper section to choose some paper I could use for these cuties. Next I printed off my stamp to the size I wanted and colouring it with alcohol markers. 
I added some clouds and grass and cut it out with a circle stitching and pierce mark circle die. The sentiment was created on my computer and cut using a fishtail banner die. A heart from the build a banner dies and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Double Scoop Fun - Whimsy Digital 
Patterned Paper: Lovely Lavendar Papers 1, Green Envy Papers - Whimsy Digital 

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 TN3 TN6 TN7 FS8 BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 EB6 EB3 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 CG4 DG3 JG6 FS6 
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



No comments :

Post a Comment