Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 14 January 2017

4 Paws and A Wet Nose

Sometimes you just need a therapist! I personally love my therapist. He is all of 10 lbs and cute as a button with just enough "saucy" to keep me on my toes some days. 

He also loves to cuddle and when I come home and I pick him up he gives me a "hug" by putting his head on my shoulder and snuggling in to my neck. Doesn't matter what has happened in my day this is the perfect way to end a day! 

"Am I Forgiven" digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps reminds my of my little cuddle monster. 





After printing my stamp and colouring it with alcohol markers I cut it out with a stitched oval die. I printed my patterned paper and cut it to size. Then, holding my breath, I cut the middle of my card out and added plastic packaging so it is see through. The inside cardstock is cut to size and I added some paw prints down the side. After making my sentiment on my computer I printed it and mounted it on matching cardstock, added my stamped image, some ribbon and enamel dots and voila! 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Am I Forgiven digital by Crissy Armstrong - Whimsy Digital Stamps
Patterned Paper: Jolly Holiday digital collection - Whimsy Digital Stamps
Nesting Rounded Rectangles - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1 EB1 EB2 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB5 1B2 1G1 1G2

Be sure to pop by the Whimsy Digital Shop to see all of the images, papers and sentiments that are available. You won't be disappointed! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. How adorable!!! Love how you cut the card and added clear packaging!!! Very inventive!

    ReplyDelete