Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 23 July 2016

Waddles Birthday

My son's girlfriend had a birthday earlier this month and tomorrow we are having a little Birthday dinner for her. She LOVES penguins so I think "Waddles" is perfect for a Birthday card for her.



I love the Waddles line of stamps from Your Next Stamp. They have had some cute new releases lately that are definitely on my wish list. 
Since my son's girlfriend is young and full of energy and life I chose to use some bright, fun paper from Photo Play for her card. 


Waddles is coloured with alcohol markers and then cut out with the matching die. The bow has Clear Spectrum Sparkle marker on it to add a little sparkle. The sentiment is from the Happy Day Sentiments, also from Your Next Stamp. A few gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Waddles - Snow Fun & matching die - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Happy Day Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Party Girl - Photo Play
Love Earth, White Sugar and Sparkle, Magical Pastel Sparkly gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Standard Circle die - Spellbinders

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG3 BG5 BG7 CT4 GB5 OR1 PP2 PP4 PP5 CG2 CG3

Thanks for popping by! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 

No comments :

Post a Comment