Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 1 May 2016

Tiny Dancer

             Hello OCS Fans! I hope you're having a great weekend! 
A new month means a new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper and this month it's Anything Goes! 

My post features "Miss Katie" and "Don't Stop The Music" from the High Hopes Spring Collection 2016 Collection.

The inspiration for this card came from my child hood. My friends and I all had to have a jewelry box that had a ballerina inside ( I might be showing my age here). There was a wind up on the bottom and when you wound it up and opened the lid with the mirror the ballerina twirled around and around.









 I have tried to imitate this jewelry box by making a Drawer Easel Card (tutorial here) my first time trying this style of card.
I started by cutting out Miss Katie and my sentiment svg files with my Cricut and stamped them using my Misti. Miss Katie is coloured with alcohol markers. I followed the tutorial to form my box, added patterned paper and then formed the easel card for the top. 
Next I cut out a piece of Heidi Swapp toner paper with a die and added silver foil to create my mirror. Miss Katie has a piece of chipboard type paper behind her in an "L" shape to help her stand. Clear Wink of Stella, glitter gumdrops and a rose finish off my card.

Supplies Used: Miss KatieMiss Katie SVGDon't Stop The Music, Don't Stop The Music SVG, Minc Copic Xpress It CardstockCopic MarkersMemento Tuxedo Black Ink,  Heidi Swapp Toner Paper, Heidi Swapp Silver Foil, Large Labels Dies - Spellbinders, Rose - Recollections, Clear Wink of Stella, White Sugar and Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp. 

Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34 
Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 

               Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!!



2 comments :

  1. Okay, I totally thought that this was a jewelry box when I saw it!!! What an amazing idea... I love that you made a little mirror for her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these jewellery boxes too! You never cease to amaze me!! Awesome, awesome idea! The mirror is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete