Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 12 November 2015

Burst Through Snowman

My post today is showcasing Snowman Sled Ride and the Think Snow 2 sentiment from the newest release Joys of the Seasons. 

I wanted my snowman to look like it was bursting out of the front of the card. 







I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and fussy cut my image. 

I could have boughten a die to create the "bursting through" part of my design, but I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could figure out how to do it with what I had on hand...and voila!

(I have made a photo tutorial on how I created my "burst through" you can find here on my blog.)

After finishing my "burst through", I added my stamp to a wobbler with some pop up dots so my snowman wiggles and wobbles every time the card is moved. I stamped my sentiment on a die cut label and secured it on my card with twine. Decorative corners and a few sparkly blue enamel dots and some glitter on the scarf finish off my card. 

                                                    Card Recipe

Patterned Paper: Altitude and Woodland Winter Collection - Bo Bunny
Recollections Opaque Marker 
Hero Arts Glitter 
Quickie Glue Pen 
Ink: Rubber Stampede
Dies: Label - Spellbinders, Corner Dies - Whimsy Stamps
Enamel Dots: Sparkly Navy Blue Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Twine: Bakers Craft 
Wobbler 
Pop Dots

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 1G1 1G4 1G7 1G9 DR5 DR1 DR7 CT1 CT3 CT4 GB11 CR7 CR9 CR11 JG2 JG4 JG6 GT1 GT2 GT3 TN2 TN4 TN7 PP1 PP2 BT1 black, blender

                                            Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment