Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 17 October 2015

Male University Student Birthday

Masculine cards are a challenge but add to that the birthday boy is a University student just adds to the challenge. Our nephew is in his first year taking environmental and business. I also don't have any "scholarly" stamps to colour so I am truly out of my comfort zone with this card. 

We are celebrating his birthday today........I hope he likes the card I came up with. 




For this card, I cut out the homework sign, composition book and apple from patterned paper. I stamped the word notes and created the Happy Birthday sentiment on my computer. The card is finished off with some Cotton Candy Blue enamel dots.

Card Recipe
Graph Paper: from my stash
Homework sign/Composition Book: So Rad - Simple Stories
Apple: Smarty Pants - Simple Stories
Letter Edge: My Creative Time Dies
Background paper: Basic Grey
Notes: Skinny Font - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Arial Rounded Bold MT font - computer 
Enamel Dots: Cotton Candy Blue Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated. 







No comments :

Post a Comment