Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 15 October 2015

Happy Fall Y'all

The leaves are starting to turn and the temperatures are getting cooler, it's fall - I love this time of year. 

For my card today I used an older High Hopes Stamped callled  Lg. On Guard Rudy and the Happy Fall Y'all (G086) sentiment. I think he is just so cute with his big flower and raven friend. 




After colouring Rudy with alcohol markers and fussy cutting him, I added him to a cloud paper and cardstock background. For the brown line around my die cuts, I left the paper in the die and used a brown marker to trace around the die edge - and voila - the perfect "frame". I added some patterned paper - all scraps from my stash - and a bracket. To make the bracket I cut out a Quickutz label and just trimmed off the end. I stamped and matted my sentiment and finished my card off with some dark brown gumdrops. 

Card Recipe

Patterned Paper: all scraps from my stash
Ink: Bark - Versa Colour
Dies: Large Labels - Spellbinders, Bracket - Quickutz label
Enamel Dots: Dark Brown Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR8 CR11 1G1 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 TB8 BT9 TB9 OR1 BG4 BG7 BG10 EB3 EB5 EB8 CG1 DG2 PP3 PP5 DR2 TN1 TN3 TN5 TN7

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always appreciated!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome idea about tracing the inside of your die edge! Have to try that one for sure! Another super cute card my friend!

    ReplyDelete