Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 29 January 2015

Hoppy Birthday

We are getting some snow where I live in Ontario. Temperatures are a "balmy" -4 feeling like -11. Sorry but that is warm considering our wind chills have been in the -30's! 

All this cold got me thinking about sunshine, spring and warmer temperatures. What says spring better then frogs and flowers! 

My nephews birthday is months away, but I had him in mind when I started putting this card together for the challenge at High Hopes stamps - stripes. 

He will find humour in this card, I can hear him giggling now when he sees the frog stack. It will be one of those giggles that comes right from his toes. I can't wait to give it to him!




Card Recipe
Stamp: Foggy Stack - High Hopes Stamps
Patterned Paper: A Perfect Summer, Ice Cream - Echo Park
Balloons Stamp (fussy cut): Forever In Time 
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers
Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Spotted Paper: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Seeing Spots
Miscellaneous Items: embroidery floss, cardstock, Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

I am entering this card into High Hopes Challenge #251 - Stripes


Thanks for stopping by. I hope my froggy stack brings a smile :) 
Comments and thoughts are welcome. 


3 comments :

  1. Your nephew will love this happy card... Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at High Hopes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee what a fun card, bet he will love it!
    Thanks for playing along at High Hopes :)

    ReplyDelete