Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 7 December 2014

Addie's Angel

I wanted to share a card I made for a very special young lady named Addie. 


Her Christmas  wish is to receive Christmas cards - as many as she can. 

You can find her story here:  http://q13fox.com/2014/12/01/little-girl-who-weighs-just-23-pounds-has-one-christmas-wish-before-she-dies-can-you-help/

Denise Lynn and Crissy Armstrong of Whimsy Stamps  generously made this Little Christmas Angel digi stamp available for us to use to make a Christmas card to send Addie.

 It is amazing to be involved with a group of people who care so much and it warms my heart to be able to do one small thing to help make Addie's dream come true. For me, that is what Christmas is all about. :) 




Little Christmas Angel is coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. I used patterned paper from Bo Bunny's Mistletoe Collection, the flower and sentiment are cut from Celebrate with flourish (Cricut). I added some glitter and red gum drops from Your Next Stamp, ink from Stampin' Up and used a silver gel pen to have the sentiment pop out a little.

I know your Christmas wish will come true Addie! 




No comments :

Post a Comment