Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 1 June 2014

Pony Love

I absolutely love this Whimsy Stamp by Crissy Armstrong.

I was trying to create a country feel this card, I'm not sure I have but as they say - Practice makes Perfect!

so.....I will keep practicing - or maybe I just like playing with this stamp! 

Either way here is the finished product



Card Recipe

Whimsy Stamp - Good Pony
Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper - American Crafts (green) and unknown
Flowers - Got Flowers
Crystals - Crystazzi 
Apple - Cricut Cartridge "Just Because Cards" 
Horseshoe and "Brackets" - Quickutz 
(for the brackets I die cut a label and trimmed the ends off)

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments :

  1. I think you nailed the "country" theme fantastically! Great job - love the dappled grey pony!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've done an amazing job with the country feel to your design Donna!! Gorgoeus coloring and very sweet card! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete