Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 14 June 2014

Father's Day

I am truly blessed to have two wonderful men in my life - my Dad and my Father-in-law. 

Both of them mean the world to me and bring so much to my life. 

My father-in-law is the strong silent type, doesn't say much necessarily but it very supportive of my hubbie and I and our interests. 

My dad is my hero and yes, on some level I am a daddy's girl. No matter how old I get, I will always need him and look up to him. 

These are the cards I made for them for Father's Day



Card Recipes
Patterned Paper: TPC Studio, Crate Paper
Ink: Versa Mark - Bark
Hemp, label, cardstock 
Spectrum Noir Markers: TB3, TB4, TB 7, GG2, GG3, GG5, GG1, TN5, TN7, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB10, CG1, CG3

Happy Father's Day weekend to all! Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts or comments are appreciated. 

No comments :

Post a Comment