Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 25 May 2014

Just For You

It has been a beautiful weekend - finally! And even dare I say........hot! I got the rest of my flowers done which gave me some time to "play" as I call it....in other words - get creative in my scrap room. 

I actually walked away from this card a couple of times because it just wasn't coming together. I'm still not sure it has, but I'm going with it. 

I added some fringe to this one, just a wee tiny bit to match her boots. The fringe came from an old pony tail holder that had fallen apart.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Card Details:
Stamp: Whimsy Wee Stamps - Amy
Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Aged & Confused
Bazzill Cardstock Die Cut Border 
Ink: Colour Box, Memento 
Flower & Heart - Quickutz
Arrow - Your Next Stamp Die - Journaled Weekly Die
Fringe - Pony Tail Holder
Gems: Michaels


No comments :

Post a Comment